How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system. Responsibilities
A day in the life of a EMS Response Liaison at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Provide oversight and direction for EMS unit response and placement.
- Coordinate transport to and from JFK Medical Center in a Non- Emergency Capacity, interface with external dispatch centers, insurance agencies (specific to authorizations only), coordinate Neuro transfers, and monitor the status of Primary and Secondary EMS service lines.
- Provide dispatch to primary and secondary service, answer 911 calls, provides emergency medical call screening/pre-arrival instructions, interact with EMS crews and provided police and fire dispatch.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a dispatcher, billing specialist, or case manager
- Emergency Medical Technician, AHA-BLS CPR, and Basic Tele Communicator and Emergency Medical Dispatch (preferred). Advance Emergency
- Medical Dispatch within one year of hire.
- Familiar with computer aided dispatch, dispatch software, UHF/ VHF and other radio frequencies. Strong knowledge of Higher Performance EMS.
- If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Posting ID: 554843592Posted: 2020-06-24