How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our X Ray Technologists are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. The X Ray Technologist is responsible for diagnostic procedures under the guidance of the Radiologist both within the department, in the Emergency Room and in portable locations. Our complete spectrum of Radiology services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Raritan Bay Medical Center's department of Diagnostic Radiology ensures patients have access to the latest advances for diagnosing illness and injury, so they have the best possible start in their treatment programs:
- Located in both Perth Amboy and Old Bridge.
- Equipped with the most sophisticated tools and imaging technologies available.
- Utilizes a picture archival and communications system (PACS) that allows physicians to review test results the moment they're available from virtually any location with computer access.
- Team of experienced, board-certified radiologists and licensed technologists.
- Performs more than 135,000 studies each year.
Raritan Bay Medical Center's Diagnostic Radiology department offers a full complement of outpatient services aimed at detecting, staging and sometimes treating a broad range of diseases. Responsibilities
A day in the life of a Radiology Technologist at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Performing general diagnostic X Ray exams, under the guidance of the Radiologist or physician, both within the department, in the Emergency Room, in the Trauma suite and in portable locations such as the Operating Room and all other areas requiring Imaging
- Performing procedures to include general X Ray, Operating Room, Portable and Emergency Room settings for In, Out and Emergency Room patients
- Appropriately using radiographic and fluoroscopic Imaging equipment both in a non-sterile and sterile environment.
- Using computer systems including but not limited to Radiology Information System, PACS and Hospital Information Systems.
- Interacting with all levels of Team Members to include but not limited to Radiologists, Emergency Room Physicians, Attendings, House Staff and Nursing.
Must be a graduate of accredited School of Radiology
NJDEP license and American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required
Current and valid BLS/CPR Certification by American Heart Association is required
Two (2) or more years as a practicing X Ray technologist in a high-volume trauma setting is preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today! Our Network
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Posting ID: 554843636Posted: 2020-06-17