SummaryJoin our Clinical Leadership Team
at CentraCare Health Monticello's Care Center. This leadership position will help lead our evening teams!
We are an 89 Bed Care Centerthat supports both Rehab/TCU and Long Term Care residents.Full Time Benefits Offered!
Shift Differential Available JOB SUMMARY:
Assumes shift responsibility for resident care in the Care Center and acts a designee in absence of Administration keeping DON and Administrator informed of pertinent information.
Assists the Director of Nursing and Clinical Team in directing the day-to-day functions for the Care Center in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local guidelines and regulations that govern the long-term care facility, and as directed by the Director, to assure the highest degree of quality care in maintained at all times.
Provides clinical oversight and directs staff workflow.EXPERIENCE:
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Long Term Care experience
- RN experience
- Current MN RN License
- Current BLS Certification
- Skilled Nursing Facility Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of Geriatric Nursing experience
- Strong computer knowledge
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations.
- Understanding of Culture Change in Resident Centered Care
- Knowledge of long term care compliance, operations and regulations
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Strong interpersonal and human relation skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.
Posting ID: 554843718Posted: 2020-06-10