SAIC is seeking creative, detail-oriented and experienced Software Developers to join an energetic and versatile team responsible for addressing the requirements, engineering, installation and operations/maintenance of an IC customer's web applications. Positions are located throughout the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate and assist in the selection and procurement of hardware and software technologies.
- Perform O&M and full lifecycle software development activities on enterprise IT applications.
- Identify, analyze, define, and coordinate user, customer and stakeholder needs and translates them into technical requirements.
- Work with stakeholders as well as technical and analytical counterparts to define constraints and develop requirements and concept of operations documentation.
- Identify technical risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Provide conceptual design, prototype, and test cycles appropriate to a chosen technical solution.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field and minimum 10 years related experience
- Strong experience with any of the following: JAVA/J2EE, RUBY, MYSQL, NoSQL C++, C#, .NET, PYTHON, SHAREPOINT or PERL
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and web services technologies (SOAP, REST, ESB, Stylesheets, JSP, PHP)
- Experience with web server technologies such as WebLogic or Apache HTTP
- Experience with software reuse methodologies and tools, preferably design tools based on the Universal Modeling Language, Java Applets, Java Script, and XML
- Knowledge of Oracle, SQL, Spring Framework, Struts, Elasticsearch, and Mongo
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 554843833Posted: 2020-05-27