SAIC is seeking aRequirements Systems Engineer
to support the Landmark GSS contract in Chantilly, VA.
In this role, you will perform Systems Engineering activities related to Information Technology or Engineering including: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain and trace associated enterprise requirements
- Derive lower level requirements from higher level requirements
- Validate traces of requirements from bottom up and top down
- Understand the objectives and mission of the customer to ensure that the requirements appropriately address customer needs
- Work closely with the Government customer and make recommendations related to management of the requirements.
- Conduct end to end integration and successful oversight of specific directed capabilities
- Work collaboratively across the enterprise and with external stakeholders
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline with 9 years of experience, or a Master's with 5 years of experience.
- Domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or Commercial IT programs
- Proficiency applying SE&I (e.g., processes, mission needs engineering & analysis and I/F definition, project planning/IMS, IV&V, and transition, risk and readiness management)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 554843935Posted: 2020-05-27