SAIC is seeking a senior Strategic Planner to support Mission Support Services, Air Traffic Control Procedures for AJV-P and AJV-I with analytical support for the preparation, review and coordination of plans, change documents, safety documents, etc. related to OS functional responsibilities.
The successful candidate will work with program personnel, providing support for activities including the following:
Developing drafts of operational concepts, mission need statements, white papers, decision memos, and requirements documents to support the development and implementation of new/revised systems/equipment/software to be used by En route /Oceanic/Terminal operation controllers.
Support for operational testing and evaluation (OT&E), Independent Operational Assessment (IOA), workgroups and other activities related to the implementation of en route, terminal, and oceanic systems, procedures, training, airspace projects, etc.
Providing technical analysis and support for procedures development, training, and other OS functional responsibilities.
Support of the technical review and analysis of proposed NAS changes, safety analyses and documents, procedural changes, waivers, airspace proposals, requirements documents, plans, and other technical documents.
Developing briefing packages, graphs, presentation materials, and other documents to support the program.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline as required, as well as 5+ years' of technical/finance experience.
- Knowledge of air traffic operations, and procedures;
- Experience developing new policy, plans, and procedures for air traffic control;
- Experience integrating work efforts involving decision support systems;
- Ability to communicate with various organizations within the FAA
- Experience preparing technical documentation for executive consumption (JRC documentation, status reporting for high visibility programs);
- Experience coordinating work performed at an operational FAA facility that involves FAA management, members from the PMO staff, and vendors.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Word.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability