SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objective while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we "Redefine Ingenuity".
SAIC is seeking a qualified Systems Engineer.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Perform strategic infrastructure systems planning, business information planning, and reverse engineering disciplines to develop strategic planning
• Analyze information and review system requirements for work-flow, organization and correctives measures
• Apply process improvement practices for system development life-cycle
• Provide technical and/or non-technical life cycle systems engineering support for: requirements analysis, configuring management, testing, design/development, and deployment of systems and software
• Identify stakeholder needs and translate into technical requirements
• Assist stakeholders in identifying best solutions for business needs
• Identify technical risks and mitigation strategies
• Active TS/SCI with Poly
• Minimum 10+ years of related experience
• Degree in Computer Science, Networking, Information Technology, or closely related field - work experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
• Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
• Strong working knowledge of technical systems and/or non-technical systems engineering life cycle
• Demonstrated experience with AWS
• Demonstrated experience in Windows, Linux, and VMware environments
• Knowledge of Active Directory, including experience building and maintain group policies, LDAP, etc.
• Experience with web/application technologies, i.e. Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, etc.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Posting ID: 554843974Posted: 2020-05-27