Job Reference #
Do you have in depth experience in managing change across large scale, cross functional regulatory transformation projects? Are you interested in the change financial institutions go through in response to regulatory requirements?
We're looking for an individual who can:
• Manage all aspects of a project, including project delivery, PMO, project administration that will include progress reporting, and stakeholder engagement
• Report effectively and efficiently project status to various project stakeholders on milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues
• Manage project delivery across functions and divisions to ensure project objectives are met
• Develop strong relationships with all project stakeholders
• Organize working group meetings and progress meetings with project team, key stakeholders and with senior management where applicable
• Ensure risk and issue awareness by proactively identifying and raising project risks and issues and driving diligent mitigation and remediation
Jersey City, Weehawken
Country / State
United States - New Jersey
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Americas Financial Crimes Prevention and Conduct Change and Business Architecture Team, reporting directly to the Head of Remediation Oversight and US Projects. The team functions in a high volume, high pressure regulatory environment, where no two days are the same.
• Ideally 5-8 years' experience as a Project Manager in the Financial Services industry
• In-depth experience in AML/KYC, Financial Crime, and CDD/EDD (CAMS certified preferred)
• In-depth experience in driving large scale, cross functional implementation projects with multiple stakeholders
• Excellent understanding of the regulatory environment impacting financial institutions in the financial crime space
• Outstanding organizational and motivational skills and the ability to think and act across functions
• Relevant certifications in project management
• First-rate analytical background and attention to detail, along with faultless planning and execution skills
• The ability to adapt and network across a global organization to meet competing but equally important priorities
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Transformation, Regulatory Compliance, Target Operating Model design, Business Process Management
• A degree in business administration, banking and finance, economics, natural sciences, mathematics, engineering or similar area
• An excellent written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and a desire to drive change
• A team player able to build relationships and build trust across a global organization, working independently and with various teams
• Open minded, striving to add value to the business
• Ability to explain complex processes or technical matters in simple terms to various stakeholders
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Posting ID: 554843985Posted: 2020-07-08