Job Reference #
Are you a great innovator? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• acquire product and front-to-back process knowledge quickly and apply it to support highly structured or non-standard transactions
• understand risks and apply this knowledge to risk metrics
• support new or emerging business areas by identifying limitations including systems, risk and operational feasibility
• stay aware of current economic and market activity, keeping an eye on how this affects risks
• identify and propose potential solutions for addressing control gaps
2020 Group Risk Summer Internship, Credit Risk Methodology
Country / State
United States - New Jersey
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working within Group Risk Control.
You need to be graduating with an undergrad degree between December 2020 to May/June 2021 and have a 3.2 minimum cumulative GPA. It doesn't matter what you're studying. (Really, it doesn't.) But we'd like to see evidence that you can:
• analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
• plan, organize and communicate well
• make things happen
• stick with a task
• work in a team
• come up with ideas
Perhaps you've organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you've achieved match the skills we're after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Posting ID: 554843996Posted: 2020-07-01