Job Reference #
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career, working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for this role. We're seeking technology and domain experts to join our development team in IB Tech-Research & Evidence Lab.
We are looking someone who can:
• Analyze and understand business and technical stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and iteration planning and developing the working practices of the team
• capturing detailed technical requirements based on business requirements
• support the business in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems
• Contribute widely in establishing and promoting best SDLC practices and pro-actively investigating and proposing new technologies for use within the department
Full Stack Java- Kafka Developer
Country / State
United States - New Jersey
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working for Smart Marketing team in the IB Tech-Research & Evidence Lab group in Weehawken, NJ. We develop efficient real time solutions for marketing automation & distribution of research over electronic mediums.
• Experience in developing enterprise-class applications using Java, Unix/Linux, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, JMS, Oracle, SQL
• experience in application development, including analyzing stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and iteration planning and developing the working practices of the team
• Proficient in all the layers of application development and would be required to stitch together end to end applications either the on-premises environment or on the Cloud for our clients, starting from front end development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or RDBMS database
• Middleware skills on the REST/SOA services, Apigee or API Connect along with RDBMS and NoSQL skills for persistence
• Experience with budding Kafka platform and hands on knowledge of Kafka infrastructure and scale
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• understanding of software development including the full project lifecycle from working on multiple substantial projects using Agile development methodologies
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Posting ID: 554844066Posted: 2020-07-01