At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.Service Delivery Analyst
This is an exempt level position.
Location: Erlanger, KY or Decatur, ILJob Responsibilities:
The Global Technology Analyst role is involved in the execution of Services in support of the Commercials Enablement area. Collaborating with the solution leaders and development team, this position will craft and develop functions that enable the delivery of high-quality service to the business and ensures service delivery partners meet requirements and SLAs. This position is both a vendor and partner facing role and is responsible to ensure business expectations are understood and delivered. The analyst will collaborate with Service Providers responsible for system support and discretionary activities.
- Analyze, evaluate and solve problems.
- Implement Transition Management criteria to development teams, in order to ensure the Production environment is maintained
- Understand and comprehend new system and database changes as they affect Commercial Tools
- Implement an ITIL approach to Service Delivery Management
- Deliver to critical metrics; collaborate with partner for achievements including technical delivery.
- Communicate system changes to business users
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred
- Proven ability to work with geographically team with varied strengths.
- Familiarity with basic business process such as Prospect to Cash or Order to Cash is preferred
- Tight-knit collaboration and problem resolution skills
- Optimally work with business and project team members across the globe whether face-to-face, web conference, telephone or email
- Understanding of ITIL practices, particularly around Service Operation and Service Transition
- Experience participating with multi-functional teams
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
Relocation is available with this position. City
KY - Kentucky Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.