At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Non-SAP Environment ManagerThis is an exempt level positionPosition Summary:Over the course of its 115+ year history, ADM has lead the industry - as it has continued to grow in scale, size and portfolio - and seeks to continue to strengthen this position through innovation, operational excellence and new solutions for its customers worldwide. ADM is seeking a development leader to assist in our ERP transformation and sustainment activities.
We are seeking a leader to drive environment standardization and project readiness across our application landscape outside of the SAP ecosystem. Someone who is open in bringing forward new solutions and build new ways of working while connecting with our suppliers, customers, and employees. This means your ability to find answers is limited only by your creativity in leveraging a vast array of techniques and tools. If you like to keep up on the latest technology trends and want to find ways to enable business, then this is the job for you.
- Builds and maintains effective partnerships with ADM IT functions, software vendors and System Integrators ("SI") to ensure the delivered solution meets the Program objectives
- Lead legacy remediation efforts including legacy impacts, and legacy remediation environment activities
- Coordinate the build of infrastructure among multiple technical, security, database, application, functional and non-technical teams for various environments (on premise and in Azure cloud) by providing the required details/specifications/release requirements
- Creates and aligns legacy environment refresh schedules between project teams and business-as-usual teams
- Handles environment mappings across SAP and non-SAP applications and projects to ensure application readiness for multiple test phases
- Creates and ensures legacy environments compliance with testing, security, audit, architectural and disaster recovery standards
- Oversee the service transition and deployment of solutions to help maximize the positive impact on the organization
- Actively handle needs and expectations of stakeholders while delivering solutions
- Aligns program team to Global ERP Solution
- Responsible for working closely with Agile Teams to manage application environments
- Analyze processes and look for efficiencies which can be delivered with technology solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or other related degree of study with a minimum 5 years job experience in IT
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- 3-5 years of previous environment and/or release management experience
- Experience building and managing diverse, effective teams
- Demonstrable experience with delivering complex programs
- Proven ability to build long-term relationships with customers and business partners
- Communicate effectively with senior management through data storytelling
- Strong enthusiasm, creativity, and inventiveness! You will be asked to find new ways to solve meaningful problems every day
- Ideal candidates must be innovative, creative, flexible and self-motivated
- Work occasional weekends and/or off hours during critical implementation phases
- Ability to interact with all levels of management to gain alignment on project ideas
- Ability to facilitate meetings and workshops in order to obtain the real business value and need
- Effectively work with business and project team members across the globe whether face-to-face, web conference, telephone or email
- Create a positive work culture through teamwork & conflict resolution
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed to achieve business objectives - likely 20-40% to other ADM locations
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check. City
KY - Kentucky Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.