- Position Summary
- Assists staff in the support of employees with disabilities for specified hours. Evaluates and trains employees with disabilities inspecific job tasks. Receives case specific direction from other Department staff.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Requires analytical ability necessary to evaluate job performance and behavioral traits of people with disabilities.
- Requires interpersonal skills necessary to provide training and guidance to people with disabilities.
- Requires a general educational development necessary to provide supervision and training to people with disabilities at a levelnormally acquired through completion of two years of college. Completion of Maine Employment Curriculum preferred.
- Six months of previous job coaching experience and/or experience working with people with disabilities in a related fieldpreferred.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you'll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them - both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care - and the science behind that care - is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.
Posting ID: 554844829Posted: 2020-05-27