Location: Rockport, ME
- Position Summary
- This position is responsible for chart processing, analysis, chart completion, medical transcription, or release of patient information across campuses. The position supports the Operation Manager with general supervisory responsibilities that include planning, organizing workflow, quality, productivity, performance evaluation, prepare time cards and oversee time and attendance of staff members. The supervisor will assist with the day to day operations and serve as the primary contact in the absence of the Operation Manager.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Associate degree required.
- Experience: Work experience obtained in a Health Information Management or equivalent medical practice setting preferred.
- License/Certifications: RHIT credentials preferred.
- Effective skills in communication, coaching, planning, motivation and establishing effective working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Operates multiple integrated software applications, word processing equipment, dictation systems, and other programs including a variety of e-resources and email.
- Ability to make decisions, exercise independent judgment and work without supervision, setting priorities and coordinating multiple tasks and simultaneous projects in order to maintain control of workflow.
- Knowledge of health record processing systems, record content, confidentiality, workflow and chart analysis.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you'll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them - both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care - and the science behind that care - is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.
Posting ID: 554844847Posted: 2020-05-27