- Position Summary (Westbrook Campus)
- Responsible for the overall operation of the Central Linen Utility Plant. Duties include watch standing, inspections and linen plant operations duties, performance of preventative maintenance tasks and repairs, operator training and other duties while serving as the engineer-in-charge.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- State of Maine 3rd or 4th Class Stationary Engineers License preferred.
- State of Maine HighPressure Boiler Operator License required.
- 3-5 Years of plant operations experience with overall responsibility for a high pressure steam plant.
- Knowledge of the principles and operation, maintenance and repair of the following; high pressure (125 psi) boilers and steam systems and associated equipment, centrifugal chillers, pumps, cooling towers, emergency diesel generators, water treatment, automated control systems and plant electrical systems.
- Ability to conduct training of other plant operators and supervise contracted services. Ability to maintain documentation and prepare reports as needed.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you'll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them - both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care - and the science behind that care - is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.
Posting ID: 554844894Posted: 2020-06-24