- Position Summary
- The Data Warehouse Analyst role is the second level of a three-level career path. This position will support the implementation and the continued evolution of data warehouses, data stores, and data marts. The incumbent will work with architecture and technical support to design, test, enhance and maintain these systems. The primary areas of focus include:
- Design and develop source to target mappings to support ETL process.
- Design data views; help develop reporting data mart; provide support to reporting teams.
- Create, coordinate, and implement test plans.
- Help verify and reconcile data for accuracy and consistency.
- Provide complete and updated documentation; identify training needs.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Requires knowledge and experience in data warehousing (ETL, ODS, Star Schemas, OLAP, Dimensional modeling etc.); relational database experience/knowledge preferably SQL server as well as SQL knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience working with users to identify information system needs.
- Experience in integrating data from multiple source systems.
- Experience identifying potential solutions, designing, developing, documenting, testing, and maintaining databases/applications required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with disparate clients.
- Ability to independently lead or facilitate meetings.
- Ability to identify potential solutions and take initiative.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team and handle sensitive data professionally.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and work within deadlines.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you'll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them - both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care - and the science behind that care - is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.
Posting ID: 554844907Posted: 2020-05-27