- Position Summary
- Under close supervision of the Manager, Supervisor and/ or Leads and according to defined procedures and established Schedules, performs a variety of duties normally executed in, preparing food and nourishment supplements, tray assembly, Transporting, delivering and retrieving patient meal trays, stocking unit nourishment centers, cleaning kitchen work stations And assisting utility staff in the dish room operation and may be required to performs a variety of duties normally executed in The cleaning and sanitation of kitchen equipment, pots, pans, dishes, food related utensils and transporting, emptying and Cleaning of trash receptacles, sweeping and mopping of floors, washing walls, ceilings and general kitchen sanitation.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Ability to read and write English language as required by some duties.
- Ability to perform basic Arithmetic as required duties.
- Ability to perform safe food handling and sanitation techniques.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively and courteously with a diverse group of departmental and intradepartmental employees, patients and their families, visitors and customers.
- Ability to meet deadlines and concentrate on work.
- Basic computer skills as required by some duties.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you'll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them - both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care - and the science behind that care - is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.
Posting ID: 554844951Posted: 2020-06-24