- Position Summary
- This position is responsible for the pick up, processing and/or delivery of linen as required to support hospital services.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: N/A
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: N/A
- Ability to follow simple written and verbal instructions and perform simple arithmetic calculations in order to ensure accurate weighings and maintain routine records.
- Ability to concentrate with attention to detail while performing duties.
- Ability to achieve and maintain established production levels.
- Ability to inspect product to determine that product meets established standards.
We offer benefits that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system consisting of eight local hospital systems, a comprehensive behavioral healthcare network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and over 19,000 employees. It is the largest health system in northern New England and provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you'll be working with healthcare professionals that truly value the people around them - both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the wellbeing of our communities and employees. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Our care - and the science behind that care - is top rate. Join us and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to another level.
Posting ID: 554844990Posted: 2020-06-24