At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aDeveloper (Level 3)to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US). Daily activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to front-end web applications.
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Develop applications based on technical requirements, design & architecture principles & standards.
- Build reusable code and libraries for platform & shared services.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Produce work products and applications that reflect and ensure system design and delivery are in line with business needs and project plans.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.About NTT DATA Services
- More than seven years of experience working on complex projects with two or more years in a leadership role as a Developer.
- 4 years' experience implementing Angular Routing, Reactive Forms, form validations, data pipes, and component communications.
- 2 years' experience implementing Spring boot and other spring frameworks such as Spring Web, Spring MVC.
- 4 years' experience using the Bootstrap component library to develop a web interface.
- 4 years' experience in validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback.
- 4 years of Portlet development experience with Java Specification Request (JSR) standards for building modular components.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or Subversion.
- 2 years' experience in Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- 2 years' experience in writing extensive unit-tests using automated tasks.
- 2 years' experience in writing micro-services/factories in angular & Single-page Application (SPA) to integrate with the rest (JSON)-backend services.
- Experience with WCAG, 508 compliance policies, key User Experience design principles & Standards.
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. Nearest Major Market:
Albany Job Segment:
Developer, Consulting, Java, XML, Information Technology, Technology