At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aSenior Application Security Specialist (Web and Mobile application security)to join our team in San Francisco, California (US-CA), United States (US). Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- NTT Data isseeking a Senior Application Systems Engineer to support web and mobile application security for its Digital platforms.
- In this role, resource will work with software development partners to identify and mitigate security vulnerabilities in application code.
- As a member of the secure coding team, the position will be responsible for on both the definition and execution of controls within the software development lifecycle.
- Communication with the line of business, enterprise security, and software engineering partners are critical to the success of this role.
- The position will also develop new engineering processes, metrics and reporting to inform senior management on the state application security.
- Provide application security consulting to software engineering
- Perform root cause analysis on vulnerabilities
- 3+ years of SAST (Static Analysis Software Testing) experience
- 5+ years of information security experience
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 3 years year application security vulnerability detection and mitigation experience with Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10 and SANS Common Weakness Enumeration Top 25
- 3+ years of Fortify Code Analyzer experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.About NTT DATA Services
- Bachelor's degree required; any field is fine, preferred is Computer Science.
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. Nearest Major Market:
San Francisco Nearest Secondary Market:
Oakland Job Segment:
Consulting, Computer Science, Developer, Java, Cloud, Technology