At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aServiceNow Project Managerto join our team in Augusta, Maine (US-ME), United States (US). What you will be doing:
What skills you must have:
- Responsible project schedule and implementation.
- Lead the strategy, design, development and implementation of ServiceNow
- Understand the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation
- Function as a ServiceNow subject matter expert to drive ServiceNow based solution development and delivery
- Oversee and assist a team to perform day-to-day support and maintenance of ServiceNow across Production and Non-Production environments
- Provide technical leadership and escalation for end user technology and client services teams in resolving incidents, fulfilling work requests, and completing project deliverables
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
- Coordinate ServiceNow application and platform upgrades
- Lead project through all the SDLC
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support
- Collaboration with ServiceNow System Administration and key stakeholder teams to analyze and understand requirements, then transforming the requirements into a valid solution
- Will work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for Service Now configuration, implementation and support
- Follow, maintain, and apply documentation best practice policies, procedures and process throughoutServiceNowdevelopment
- Review and apply any additional UI/UX requirements from internal team and align intoServiceNowdevelopment
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.About NTT DATA Services
- 7+ years of managing ITSM Projects
- PMP Certification
- 5-8 years of ServiceNow implementations
- 6+ years of experience in designing and implementing solutions on the ServiceNow platform
- Certified ITIL Practitioner
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. Nearest Major Market:
Waterville Nearest Secondary Market:
Augusta Maine Job Segment:
Project Manager, Consulting, Manager, User Experience, Technology, Management