At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aTester (Level 2)to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US). Daily activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working for the Senior QA Lead, the QA will develop test plans, test cases, test execution, conducting defect tracking, and assisting with and coordinating user acceptance testing, performance testing, and vulnerability testing activities. • Establish schedules and estimates.
- Develop test plans, test cases, track defects and develop automated tests.
- Work with end-users to assist with and coordinate user acceptance testing activities.
- Report project activities to management, including progress, issues, risks, mitigations, resolutions, successes, and lessons learned.
- Understand project timelines and priorities.
- Work with blended teams of State and vendor resources.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.About NTT DATA Services
- Four years of experience as a Tester.
- Four years of experience: in quality assurance managing testing across multiple high-profile projects, with complex functional domains, within a matrix organization.
- Four years of experience reporting and presenting to stakeholders and senior management.
- Five years of experience developing test plans, test cases, tracking defects and developing automated tests.
- Five years of experience leading and managing functional test planning and test execution activities in the Human Service domain within a State supervised locally administered environment.
- Five years of experience leading and managing functional test planning and test execution activities on a mainframe modernization project covering multiple complex functional domains.
- Five years of experience leading and managing functional test planning and test execution activities across multiple agencies.
- Five years of experience with automated testing using tools such as Selenium or HP Unified Functional Testing.
- Five years of experience using HP Application Lifecycle Management/Quality Center as the defect tracking and test planning tool.
- Between five years of experience leading and managing functional test planning and test execution activities aligning with federal standards, including the FNS 901 handbook and System Integrity Review Tool (SIRT) for SNAP or Management Information System (MIS) Integrity Review Tool for WIC.
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. Nearest Major Market:
Albany Job Segment:
Mainframe, Consulting, Quality Assurance, Testing, Technology