At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aBusiness Analyst (Level 2)to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US). Daily activities will include, but are not limited to:
- The BA will conduct requirements analysis of the state systems and document requirements to assist in the implementation of IES.
- Identify and document as-is and to-be IES system requirements and design using the IES prescribed business analysis methodology, processes, toolkit and tools including but not limited to context diagrams, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrix, user interface specifications, and mockups.
- Meet with relevant stakeholders, including agency and local district subject matter experts, users, and executive teams to elicit requirements.
- Produce work products that reflect and ensure system planning, design, and delivery are in line with business needs.
- Conduct work product peer reviews and assist in the internal review process.
- Understand and adhere to project timelines and priorities.
- Work with blended teams of State and vendor resources.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.About NTT DATA Services
- Between four and seven years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Between four (4) and seven (7) years of client-focused requirements analysis experience identifying, documenting and validating system requirements for continuous integration and deployment.
Between four (4) and seven (7) years of experience reporting and presenting to stakeholders and senior management.
- Four years of experience identifying, documenting and validating system requirements in the Human Service domain with a focus on eligibility, enrollment, case management, and payment functionality.
- Four years of experience identifying, documenting and validating system requirements in the Human Service domain within a State-supervised, locally administered environment.
- Four years of experience identifying, documenting and validating system requirements on a mainframe modernization project covering multiple complex functional domains.
- Four years of experience identifying, documenting and validating system requirements across multiple agencies.
- Four years of experience identifying, documenting and validating system requirements using requirements management tools similar to Blueprint Storyteller.
- Four years of experience in projects aligning requirements with federal standards, conditions, and regulations, including the FNS 901 handbook and System Integrity Review Tool (SIRT) for SNAP or Management Information System (MIS) Integrity Review Tool for WIC.
- Between four years of experience facilitating meetings, workgroups, etc.
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. Nearest Major Market:
Albany Job Segment:
Consulting, Mainframe, Business Analyst, User Experience, Technology