At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aProject Manager (Level 3)to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US). Daily activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership and oversight to other IES project managers and execute on the overall mission and vision of the IES program from a project management perspective.
Defining and managing project scope, schedule and budget, managing project schedule and budget variances, and providing implementation alternatives to mitigate project risk related to scope, schedule, and budget.
- Proactively identify, assess and mitigate project risks across the project stakeholder community.
- Follow the IES established change control process.
- Managing project teams following the systems development life cycle including the business requirements definition, technical design, code development, system testing including unit, system, performance, etc., deployment and rollout including training and pilot implementations.
- Managing all aspects of the project including risk, issues, communication plan, decisions, actions, and project interdependencies.
- Managing resources in a matrix management organization and collaborate with senior management on resource allocations based on project priorities.
- Lead project groups within the IES Program and across stakeholder groups.
- Facilitate meetings clarifying business and technical requirements and decision making.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders including project team members, state agencies, and Social Service Districts ensuring project objectives are understood and roles and responsibilities are well defined.
- Oversee and coordinate Systems Integration vendor implementations including scope and methodology adherence, resource management, deliverable review and approvals, and progress reporting.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.About NTT DATA Services
- More than seven years of experience working on complex projects with two or more years in a leadership role as a Project Manager.
- Minimum of one completed project as a project manager implementing a Health and Human Services eligibility system within one of the domains of Medicaid, Public Assistance, SNAP, HEAP, or Child Care.
- Minimum of one project as a project manager responsible for managing a budget greater than $50 million.
- At least one project as a project manager implementing an integrated eligibility system program, integrating the service offerings of Public Assistance, SNAP, HEAP, and Financial Management into a single integrated eligibility system.
- At least one project as a project manager which is federally funded requiring project management activities to conform to federal requirements prior to project implementation, e.g., testing, deployment and pilot requirements and federal program-specific requirements.
- At least five years of experience in active management of resource loaded Project Schedules and resource assignments using Microsoft Project.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least nine years of experience implementing projects utilizing industry-standard system development life cycle methodologies.
- At least three years' experience managing projects with 3rd party vendor deliverables on projects.
- Prior working experience with Microsoft Project Online/Server on one project or more.
- Current PMP or project management certification through the Project Management Institute.
- At least 2 years prior experience in solicitation, documentation, and validation of business requirements, and participation in the translation of those requirements into system design features.
- At least 1-year prior experience in the creation, execution and tracking of system Functional and User Acceptance Testing activities.
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. Nearest Major Market:
Albany Job Segment:
Project Manager, Consulting, Program Manager, Manager, Technology, Management