At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aKafka Developerto join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
NTT Data Services currently seeks a Java- Kafka Developer to join its team in Charlotte, NC.
- Highly motivated, self-driven and a team-oriented developer capable of solving complex technical objectives without supervision
-Facilitate the agile development process through daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings.
- Implement assignments accurately and on time by demonstrating an established knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle. This includes analysis, problem solving, preparing technical/functional specifications, coding, testing and implementing.
- Carry out Unit testing and assist QA team during Integration testing
- Create deployment packages and instructions for production roll out. Assist Client team during the production roll out.
-Monitors the operating efficiency of existing application systems and provides (or arranges for) proactive maintenance
- Makes modifications to development jobs and schedules jobs in production
- Responsible to assure quality, maintainability, and extensibility for supported applications
- Demonstrate problem analysis and solving skills including complex problems
-Works as an individual contributor and a team player.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products and development tools.
- 4 plus years of Java experience.
- 3 plus years of developing applications using Kafka (Architecture) and other messaging systems
- 3 plus years of experience with Kafka Producer and Consumer API
- 2 plus years of experience of Real-time Data pipelines/Streaming
- 2 plus years of experience performing Configuration and fine-tuning of Kafka for optimal production performance
- Proficiency inOO design skills and familiarity with GOF/J2EE design patterns
- Hands on experience in writing complex queries
- Prior experience creating real-time dashboards (Grafana, Kibana etc)
- Prior experience with Apache Camel is a PLUS
- Prior experience with large scale Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementations
- Prior experience with Oracle database is a PLUS
- Excellent understanding of desktop and Windows server operating systems
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, code control, build and deployment. Nice to have working experience in Subversion.
- Excellent understanding of authentication methods or protocols
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to provide support and resolve issues during non-business hours
- Proven ability to interpret business requirements into data solutions
- Undergrad degree in Computer Science or equivalent with relevant work experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Database, Oracle, Java, Technology