MasTec Network Solutions is a Telecommunications Services company that offers wireless network operators a variety of services to narrow the expanse between the expectations of today's wireless services consumer and the ability of the network operator to meet or exceed those expectations. Core areas of MasTec Network Solutions business include Civil/Cellular services, Microwave Engineer/ Network Services, Tower structure services and alternative power solutions. MasTec Network Solutions is currently looking for quality candidates to join our team as we continue to grow. Job Duties
- Able to lead a Field Crew
- Able to read and understand a customer detail plan
- Provide superior customer service while ensuring all essential job functions are performed in a timely, efficient, accurate, and safe manner.
- Adhere to all company and industry standard/regulations (OSHA, DOT, etc.)
- Prepare drawings of field sketches using AutoCAD.
- Read and interpret structural and architectural drawings, specifications, and design requirements related to telecommunications, commercial, residential, and light industrial applications.
- Conduct due diligence for multiple projects prior to field work.
- Review peer work product.
- 5 + years of general construction experience preferred; some cell tower industry experience highly preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; self-starter, team player, and results oriented.
- Must be at least 21 years old, have a valid driver's license, and a clean driving record to operate a company vehicle.
- High school diploma or GED; technical degree preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge and of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience on AT&T or Verizon Wireless Networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Commissioning and Integration experience required
- Mobile Access Certification is a plus.
- Ability to operate aerial lifts, man lifts, skid steers and aerial platform equipment.
- Ability to lead crews when foreman is gone DC/AC electrical skills.
- Update equipment office records and installation specification to document accurate %22as built%22
- Ability to work on ladders, demonstrated manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift and/or carry loads of up to 40 lbs.
- Must be adaptable to changing environments.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Posting ID: 554845741Posted: 2020-05-27