Our Distribution Center Network is looking for a dynamic and motivated Delivery Driver Professional to join our team from the Aiea, HI!
Our Parcel Delivery Professionals are the heart of our business at McKesson as the direct face to our customers. We currently have the following position available:
Full Time Parcel Delivery Professional position
Monday - Friday 6am until complete. Position Description:
The Delivery Driver Professional job will involve:
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Driver Professional is right for you!
- Professionally and safely delivering orders to our customers
- Making multiple customer stops
- Providing customer service in a variety of health care settings
- Conducting daily vehicle inspections and keeping his/her vehicle neat
- Driving light van or Sprinter Van
- Driving more than half the island of Aiea.
- Local routes, home daily - we value your weekends!
- Be outside building client relationships face-to-face, not sitting behind a desk!
- Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 days of paid time off to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
- Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family's needs
- Be behind the wheel of well maintained, clean and modern equipment
- Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift
- Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, and lift - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
- Work Hard, Play Hard - That's right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
- 1-2 years' experience in a van or straight truck delivery vehicle preferred
- Required to have a current valid US Driver's License
- Ability to maintain a safe driving history
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Demonstrated excellent verbal skills
- Ability to track Key performance metrics like Average Mile, Average time and Service rate
- Knowledge of Aiea, HI and surrounding areas
- Face-to-face Customer Service experience preferred
- Problem resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Attention to details
- High School diploma or equivalent
Career Level - IC-Operations Support-O1McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Frequently required to sit for 3 or more hours
- Frequently required to stand for 3 or more hours
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAquisition@McKesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site. Join us at McKesson!
Posting ID: 554846265Posted: 2020-05-27