This Commercial Business Risk Specialist
in the TM Risk Middle Office will be supporting the Treasury Management group, which is responsible for the Renewal & Fulfilment on respective TM products. This role will be responsible for supporting the coordination, submission, and fulfillment of TM products by provided data, analysis, and/or root cause information to sales & service. Also included is the education and support to sales and service on the required information and process to successfully renew/fulfill TM products. Other Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for understanding and assisting with the coordination, submission and implementation of Treasury Management banking products.
- Responsible for coordinating and verifying cross-departmental renewal documentation to ensure products are submitted on an annual basis while maintaining safe and effective risk appetite.
- Supports Business Risk Team Lead in integration of risk standards and expectations with Segment Risk and the Commercial Risk Middle Office.
- Assists in the management of internal and third party reviews and exams, e.g. quarterly portfolio review, third party site visits.
- Utilizes the HAWC workflow system to submit business and commercial renewal cases on a monthly basis.
- Works as a primary point of contact to other Treasury Management departments regarding the HAWC workflow system. This includes working closely with assigned regions as well as other regions within the overall footprint.
- Assists in implementing and providing direction in support of new or revised policies, procedures, integrations, technology and workflow support, in coordination with the Commercial Risk Middle Office team.
- In addition to HAWC workflow submissions, specialist would be responsible for additional monitoring and/or reporting in support of the Commercial Risk Middle Office and its needs.
- Utilizes independent judgement to determine appropriate courses of action with minimal oversight. This includes policy and procedure interpretation for report implementation and cross-departmental validations.
- Coordinates with the relevant parties in the Business Unit to maintain and implement the Business Continuity Plan to ensure renewal case submissions are achieved in an effective manner prior to product expiration.
- Promote a Service Heart culture through team building, influence, and motivation.
- Ensure job duties are performed within established bank controls, risk and audit protocols.
- Specialist will also have the expectation to potentially cross-train within the Monitoring & Reporting team within the CRMO.
- Associates Degree or in lieu of an Associates degree four additional years of segment-specific financial services business process or risk experience may be considered.
- 3 + years of experience in a role that required analysis, assessment, and resolution of issues
- Previous experience where work required analysis, assessment, and resolution of issues.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, working independently or as part of a team to resolve issues and meet deadlines.
- Experience evidencing strong critical thinking/analytical skills, written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and Access
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment with professionalism, courtesy and tact
- Ability to shift priorities as needed to meet demand
- Strong attention detail
- Familiarity with general banking systems preferred
- Familiarity with Treasury Management products and services
- Perform other duties as assigned
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Posting ID: 554846400Posted: 2020-07-14