The Mortgage Loan Officer position provides Simply the Best customer service to each customer at all times. Responsibilities include using internal and external referral sources to develop mortgage loan business; builds and maintains business relationships within the community.
The associate in this position:
- Develops new and expands internal and external referral sources to grow mortgage business
- Using consultative selling techniques, advises clients on mortgage loan options and other financial products.
- Provides excellent customer service from approval through closing, working closely with loan origination sources to secure and verify all information required for underwriting.
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships.
- Advises customers on the completion of loan applications.
- High school diploma or GED
- One or more years of mortgage loan origination experience, preferably at a bank
- NMLS license
- Pipeline and book of business
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Knowledge of mortgage loan products (conventional, FHA/VA, construction lending and portfolio programs)
- Knowledge of mortgage procedures, documentation, and underwriting guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities to cross-sell financial products and services
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills •Ability to multi-task
- PC - Internet skill
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Posting ID: 554846415Posted: 2020-05-27