Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform deployment, installation, training, and support of new Windows based computer systems.
- Assist with the design of, installation and support of computer systems and peripherals.
- Coordinate with Warehouse Manager for inventory, hardware orders, equipment movement, and shipping needs.
- Travel to customer sites and perform deployment activities to include, site surveys, install hardware, install software, remove hardware, check hardware for shipment etc.
- Organize and direct hardware installations on site surveys.
- Assess and document current site network configuration and user requirements.
- Design and optimize network topologies.
- Analyze and develop new hardware requirements and prepare specifications for hardware acquisitions.
- Direct and lead preparation of engineering plans and site installation Technical Design Packages.
- Develop hardware installation schedules.
- Mobilize installation team.
- Direct and lead preparation of drawings documenting configuration changes at each site.
- Prepare site installation and test reports.
- Coordinate post installation operations and maintenance support.
- 1-5 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making.
- Experience in Customer Service
- Must have active interim Secret clearance or above
- Must be able to travel at least 25%
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 554846471Posted: 2020-07-14