Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented PSOC Support Specialist to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
* Monitor multiple remote systems using BMC metrics
* First responder to system alarms/errors
* Perform routine system checks
* Monitor Unix servers at remote sites
* Monitor interface database servers
* Perform Remote maintenance for multiple sites
* Create incident tickets using Remedy
* Maintain logs of daily service and support activities
* Participate in ad hoc Service Restoration meetings
* Provide Remote Resolution for Server and workstation issues using SCCM, Remote Desktop and other required Enterprise Tools
* Provide customer support for the enterprise customer support center after hours
* Conduct daily status conference calls with remote sites
* Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent with zero to two years of related experience
* Must hold a current DoD 8570 IAT II certification; Security+ CE preferred.
* Experience configuring systems, servers, firewalls and other components necessary to achieve proper resolution
* Experience performing updates to restore and maintain the overall health of IT services
* Experience conducting updates to the electronic dashboard and associated components
Flex/Rotating: Wednesday-Saturday 6am-6pm/Sunday-Wednesday 6am-6pm
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 554846475Posted: 2020-05-27