Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Configuration Management Specialist, you will be responsible for implementing change control activities and performing administration and maintenance of configuration management solutions.Responsibilities Include:
- Define and implement CM processes, policies, procedures.
- Educate fellow team members on CM process, policies, and procedures as they are developed, updated and implemented.
- Coordinate, support, and performs CM activities for projects and report on those activities to supervisor and project managers.
- Facilitate formal Configuration Control Board (CCB) Meetings.
- Track and facilitate approval of change requests from submission through implementation.
- Create media for customer product deliveries and maintain both online and physical release media libraries.
- Identify and track Configuration Items, and maintain technical baseline documents.
- Support the System Engineering Team, IA and other groups as needed.
- Provide CM input/content as requested.
- Provide a weekly report to the section lead, task lead or other designee.
- Creation and maintaining of the CMDB (ITIL).
- Responsible for Risk Management Framework step 6 (Continuous Monitoring of CI's).
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 to 4 years' experience desired or equivalent (6 years' experience with no degree)
- DoD 8140/8270 IATII or above certification (e.g. CompTIA Sec+) is required
- ITIL Certified (preferred)
- Knowledgeable in NIST 800-37, NIST 800-128 and NIST 800-137
- Possess solid understanding of CM practices and principles
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Must be able to effectively complete simultaneous tasks with independent deadlines and deliverables.
: Operate computer equipment and lift 20 pounds, Communicate, Must be able to detect, Identify, Recognize, Observe, Assess, Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office, Ability to use PC, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Interpersonal and People Skills, Leadership Skills, Listening Skills, Multi-Tasking Ability, Oral and Written Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Presentation Skills (using Powerpoint) Security Requirements:
- US Citizenship and an active TS clearance and adjudicated within last 6 years. Must be willing to submit to a CI polygraph
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.