Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The SharePoint Engineer provides demonstrated ability to develop SharePoint-enabled solutions to satisfy design objectives. He/she will take the development process from gathering requirements through development. Specific responsibilities include:Responsibilities:
- Experience in deploying, configuring and customizing SharePoint 201X
- Possess a good understanding of business applications, work with technical staff to understand and resolve software problems
- Ability to resolve customer complaints with software solutions and respond to suggestions for software modification or enhancements
- Experience in full life-cycle development, preferably on large projects
- Experience in developing and deploying custom workflow activities in SharePoint.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Experience securing and optimizing applications
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Collaborate with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Perform revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Proficient with SharePoint Designer and Windows Workflow Foundation
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Experience with the upgrade and migration of components and platform to newer versions
- A thorough understanding of SharePoint as a platform and its services and how to integrate authentication and authorization strategies
- Experience with PowerShell to leverage SharePoint specific technical automation practices
- 5 years experience and a Bachelor's degree in IT or a related field or equivalent experience
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification required
- DoD 8570 Computing Environment certification such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, VMware VCP7 - CMA within 6 months of hire
- 5+ years experience in deploying, configuring and customizing SharePoint
- 3+ years extensive scripting experience
- ITIL v3.0 or Foundation Certifications desired
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position up to 75% of the time
- Must be able to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery
- Must be able to position self to maintain office supplies on variable height shelving.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Must be able to observe and detect employee deviations from established policy
- US Citizenship and an active TS clearance and adjudicated within last 6 years. Must be willing to submit to a CI polygraph.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 554846541Posted: 2020-05-27