Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Network Engineer
to join our team in Herndon, VA. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plans, supports and evaluates complex existing network systems and make recommendations for resources required to maintain and/or expand service levels.
- Provide highly skilled technical assistance in network planning, engineering and architecture.
- Provides and develops technical standards and interface applications;
- Identifies and evaluates new products
- Provide solutions for network problems.
- Interfaces with internal/external customers and vendors to determine system needs.
- Plans and incorporates how new network resources and applications will exist on the network.
- Provide monthly metrics for network availability and bandwidth usage as well as other metrics as requested.
- Responsible for network capacity planning.
- Use network management tools to discover, map and maintain the network.
- Responsible for network equipment OS and version upgrades.
- Responsible for conducting research of new technologies and implementation strategies.
- Monitor and maintain network interfaces to ensure its highest level of performance and makes modifications and enhancements as needed.
- Responsible for documenting procedures and keeping network diagrams and related material up to date.
- Handle escalated user problems, questions, and request on network issues.
- Work with other groups within IS to resolve network related issues as needed.
- Leads and directs work of other Network Engineers.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent years of experience.
- Seven or more (7+) years of experience in classified network management.
- Experience in firewall management including IP-tables rules.
- Experience in system integration, networking monitoring and network metrics.
- Experience in multi-level security networks including cross-domain solutions.
- Network Administration Experience (managed routers).
- System Administration Experience.
- System Authentication Scheme Experience: LDAP & PKI.
- Technical writing/documentation & presentation skills.
- EIGRP routing across DMVPN topology preferred.
- Multi-Context Fire-Wall implementation (Cisco ASA) preferred.
- Cisco Unified Call Manager preferred.
- Networking within virtualized environment preferred.
- Cisco ACS, ISE preferred.
- Security + or CISSP preferred - (If not in possession, willing to obtain within 1-3 months)
- Any Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CCENT, CCDA, CCDP)
- Juniper experience preferred
- Active/Current Top Secret/SCI
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 554846560Posted: 2020-05-27