Job Description Summary
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide all levels of Yardi and MRI support to Property Management. This position resides within the Training & Development group and provides direct support to Property Management (PM). Scope of position includes exercising superior customer service in responding to inquiries, as well as maintaining superior knowledge of the Yardi software system in order to support the business needs of the PM group. This position requires the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain a high-volume work load.
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
• Resolve inbound lease administration-related problems via a ticket system to include; logging, tracking, and documenting issues
• Provide remote customer service by responding to inbound calls/emails, placing outbound phone calls, and ensuring the highest-level of customer service to Property Management
• Serve as expert resource for Yardi, MRI and other property management platforms
• Identify, prioritize, and find resolutions to reported Yardi issues and questions and analyze, make recommendations, and implement solutions
• Audit and analyze lease documents in Yardi & MRI for accuracy, obtain necessary clarification from property management, resolve issues, and activate leases and amendments
• Determine the correct lease amendments to utilize and advise PM
• Educate and train Property Management on the procedures and proper use of Yardi, MRI and other property management platforms
• Ensure the information in documented in Excel spreadsheets contain accurate information being extracted from Yardi
• Troubleshoot problems regarding Common Area Maintenance (CAM) Reconciliations quickly to determine and implement the appropriate resolution path
• Obtain square footage changes from PM and execute changes in Yardi for reconciliation purposes
• Develop and maintain required Yardi knowledge and skills
• Assist in completing other tasks within the department when additional resources are needed
• Understand complex compliance requirements of preserving SOC1 requirements
• Manage other employees on the Support Analyst team
• Bachelor Degree or currently pursuing, preferred
• 1+ years of relevant work experience
• Or any similar combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of Yardi and MRI
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to understand, interpret, and abstract complex real estate lease terminology
• Excellent internal and external customer service
• Effective interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
• Ability to work independently
• Effective and efficient time management skills
• Detail oriented, organized and thorough
• Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
• May be required to travel for new business acquisitions
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Regularly required to travel outside between properties in varying weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may need to travel from floor to floor, climb stairs, and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be regularly required to remain in a stationary position (sit or stand) for 85% of the time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery and regularly required to walk, talk, and hear.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Posting ID: 554846608Posted: 2020-06-17