The leader in professional electronics repair, uBreakiFix, is once again...HIRING!!!
Our team of Field Technicians keep our customers connected by repairing their electronic devices. WE travel to the customer! You'll drive to customer locations in a company provided van and be the face of our in-store operations team while delivering our award-winning personalized customer experience. We are looking for new team members who are passionate about:
What's it like on our team?
- Honing their skills as a technician and customer educator.
- Breaking stuff in the name of science and repairing things broken!
- Ensuring that every customer has a great experience!
Our company's culture is much like a family. We teach each other new things and come together to beat tough deadlines. Most of all we maintain a fun, safe, positive, and motivating work environment. Dare to explore your techie side with us!You'll be a great fit with our team if you have:
What we offer:
- Six months face-to-face customer service experience
- Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible schedule availability
- One year of driving experience and a valid drivers license
- A commitment to all of our associates enjoying a high standard in work/life balance.
- Awesome benefits such as; Health, Dental, Vision & a company matching 401k.
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
Posting ID: 554846749Posted: 2020-07-14