CHENEGA ANALYTIC BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, LLC
Company Job Title: Operations Site Production Manager
Chenega Job Title:
Exempt, Full Time, Regular Summary:
The Operations Site Production Manager
is responsible for managing the daily operation of a Government-owned records warehouse. The Operations Site Production Manager
will also work with local Government managers to ensure that the operation of the facility conforms to all contract specifications. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend in-person meetings with government personnel within 2 consecutive business hours of notification of such meetings by the Government
- Analyze training needs.
- Contribute to create and recommend strategic plans and reviews in order to achieve operational objectives.
- Prepare and implement production and quality plans based around customer standards.
- Resolve problems and identify trends.
- Forecast requirements, analyze variances and initiate corrective actions in order to meet accuracy and timeliness objectives of the contract site.
- Continuously seek improved processes for receiving product, utilize equipment, manage inventory and ship product.
- Develop and implement effective warehouse layout that accounts for product flow, equipment and product handling systems.
- Establish, follow and enforce safety standards and procedures in compliance with a healthy work environment and legal requirements
- Conduct fact-finding for special projects and/or to respond timely to Government inquiries.
- Comply with all contract specifications.
- Directly or in-directly supervise non-exempt and exempt personnel.
- Other duties as assigned
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the following disciplines: program management, business or public administration, production/operation/manufacturing/quality management, technical management, information systems, engineering, or finance/accounting.
- USCIS will allow a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, as certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI), in lieu of the educational requirements.
- 3+ years of recent (over the last 5 years) overall project/operations/site/production management experience.
- Must possess a Six Sigma Green Belt as certified by the American Society for Quality, (ASQ).
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance required.
- Must have the ability to attend all customer requested in-person meetings at the NRC or USCIS facilities within 2 consecutive hours of notification by the Government.
- Demonstrated experience in addressing operational concerns and issues, monitoring overall customer satisfaction; experience with developing and implementing operational procedures and policies; and analyzing training needs/requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities.
- Ability to present oral briefings to Government oversite personnel.
- Demonstrate interpersonal ability to communicate with others effectively.
- Ability to conduct fact finding for special projects, respond timely inquiries from the Government and present written/oral briefings to management officials.
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues.
- Demonstrate good decision-making skills and respond to high-pressure situations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word and Excel.
- Ability to be contacted 24/7 via phone (email, text and call), in case of an emergency.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Posting ID: 554847053Posted: 2020-07-14