The Appraisal Analyst III will be a contributing member of the Collateral Risk Management Team. In this role you will make decisions on collateral as a function of the Bank's due diligence, as it pertains to risk exposure on residential real estate.The Appraisal Analyst III performs moderately complex internal real estate appraisal reviews for 1-4 family properties for compliance with corporate policy and secondary standards; such as Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and HUD guidelines. Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform evaluation reviews of Conventional and Construction to Permanent (CTP) reports for Owner occupied, Tenant Occupied, Leasehold and all other appraisals of Single Family, Multi-Family, Condos, PUD, Co-ops and CTP with a loan amount of $0 - $99,999,999,00.
- Maintain daily and monthly goals set by Sr. Management.
- Ensure that all appraisals are reviewed within the established SLA's.
- Escalate any quality or service issues and to Collateral Investigation Unit (CIU) or Sr. Management.
- Analyzes the reasonableness of the appraisals to confirm reported value is supported for financing purposes while evaluating report completion methodology.
- Annual completion of CE Credits to maintain Certification or License. (If applicable)
- Adheres to bank policies and procedures and complies with legal and regulatory requirements including appraisal industry's concepts and practices.
Why Work for Us
- 7-10 years recent experience appraising, or underwriting 1-4 family residential real estate and complex appraisal assignments preferred.
- State Certified Residential, State Appraisal License and/or DE Underwriting Certification required.
- Extensive knowledge of USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) and general appraisal techniques and analysis
- 3+ years of review of residential 1-4 family real estate, on a nationwide basis is preferred to ensure compliance with USPAP and federal regulatory agencies
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of all types of real property, terms, types of ownership in real estate, deeds, mortgages, etc.
- Ability to recognize deficiencies in appraisal reports and changes in market trends and conditions.
- Able to multitask with effective and proficient communication skills.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Familiar with secondary market collateral guidelines
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.
Posting ID: 554940134Posted: 2020-06-04