ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS:If you are a retired/inactive nurse or graduate nurse, opportunities are currently available for you to make a difference in someone's life. The Texas Board of Nursing is implementing waivers of certain requirements to re-activate retired or inactive nursing licenses and to extend the permits of graduate nurses up to six months in response to COVID-19. Opportunities are also available for CNAs, dietary cooks and aides. Please contact Prairie Meadows Rehab and Healthcare Center for potential employment opportunities. Join our team and make a difference in someone's life.
Nexion affiliates operate skilled nursing and rehabilitation as well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and assisted living campuses offers a homelike setting influenced by their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality Awards.
The Floor Technician is responsible for floor maintenance, restoration, and the operation of industrial floor care equipment. The duties and responsibilities of the Floor Technician are directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Use proper procedures such as stripping and refinishing, burnishing, spray cleaning and spray buffing hard surface floor.
- Operate industrial floor care equipment to appropriately clean all floor surface types.
- Follow proper procedures to clean carpet and upholstered surfaces including shampooing, damp surface,
extractions, spot cleaning, vacuuming, etc.
- Operate the industrial floor care equipment as assigned
- Perform maintenance and restorative processes for all floor surface types
- Properly dispose of all municipal solid waste, as well as infectious and pharmaceutical waste
- Remove trash, recyclables, soiled linen, used supplies, and equipment from assigned work area
- Disinfect receptacles and carts as needed
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Previous experience as a floor care technician or in a related role preferred
- Proven knowledge of floor care equipment and techniques required
- Must be able to follow safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 50 lbs.* Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of greater than 50 lbs.
We offer our Floor Technicians
- Competitive wages
- Great Benefits Package
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community
Posting ID: 554940684Posted: 2020-06-25