- Recruiting for LPN's to join our Solid Care Team
Help us care and support our Residents! If you love Senior's and are interested in providing assistance to residents with the activities of daily living come join our Team. If you have the passion to go the extra mile to care for seniors in need of Affordable Assisted Living services, come join our Solid Team.
Responsible for conducting assigned health assessments, developing service plans, performing health monitoring and personal care programs of the assisted living community.
Must be a Licensed LPN with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Prior LPN senior care experience desired. EOE
- Conduct assigned initial assessment on prospective residents, including off-site visits. These may include, but not be limited to home visits, hospital visits and nursing home visits. The assessment should include input from pertinent health care providers, family and friends on an as needed basis.
- Clarifies initial or hospital discharge medication orders and contacts the Physician to review the resident's status and medication plans.
- Develops assigned service plans for residents based upon the resident assessment(s). The service plan should be designed to meet the personal care needs of the resident and to monitor significant health conditions, while also promoting resident independence and dignity.
- Completes standardized assessment and assessment tools.
- Promotes resident empowerment and self-care activities including self-medication.
- Performs assigned quarterly and annual reassessments on residents often times utilizing computer and software program. Also performs such assigned reassessments when the resident's health condition warrants.
Posting ID: 554940789Posted: 2020-07-16