Assists in the preparation, serving and clean-up of school Food Service programs.
- Assists in the preparation, serving and clean-up for a variety of foods.
- Prepares, sets-up and serves food for serving lines.
- Performs cashiering duties, including receiving and depositing money.
- Operates and cleans kitchen equipment.
- Performs clean-up duties, including sweeping, mopping, pot and dish washing.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Hourly position that works an average of 3 to 4 hours per day and works on an as needed basis.
- Most common works hours range from 8:30 am - 11:00 am to 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm.
- Required to accept daily assignments traveling to various school sites.
- Position only available when schools are in session.
- Work mostly consists of dishwashing and other cleaning, helping prepare and serve meals.
- Fast paced and requires that the employee work quickly and efficiently.
- Work requires some physical stamina, ability to maneuver and lift heavy objects and being on your feet for several hours.
- Employees in this position will become immediately eligible to apply for listed permanent opportunities within the cafeterias.
- Must complete background check
- The employee must frequently lift (including above shoulders) and move up to 35 pounds in supplies which requires bending, stooping and lifting. The employee must use hands and arms to manipulate objects.
- Must have high standards of personal hygiene.
- Satisfactory completion of training in food sanitation and safety upon hire.
Once you have completed your application on the APS Website:
- Contact Loretta Rooney at 505-345-5661 x38204.
- Leave message with your Name, Application PID #, and Phone #.
- You will be contacted when we are hiring - continuously throughout the school year
Apply online at www.aps.edu/jobs - Classified application.
$9.00 per hour
Posting ID: 554940926Posted: 2020-05-21