Responsible for the direction and planning of technology and systems required to maintain operational effectiveness and long-term competitive position. Establishes and implements policies, procedures and standards for all information technology activities. May also be responsible for ensuring proprietary information and intellectual property. Typically reports to the president and chief executive officer, chief operating officer or chief information officer .Highly experienced and skilled in following areas:
- Development of disciplined, ITIL-based (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), metric enabled processes for every aspect of Enterprise wide IT operations and service delivery.
- Accountable experience overseeing creation of infrastructure architectures which have proven to provide sound, reliable, robust performance 24x7x365. IT service must have been the basis for enterprise product and service delivery to hospital and practices operation.
- Solutions are based on tools, repeatable processes, metrics, solutions engineering, monitoring and alerting, proactive maintenance, rigorously disciplined change control, team standards, behaviors and processes which collectively result in highly reliable experience.
- Proven track record in vendor management and effective cost controls
- Personal experience with comprehensive threat and risk assessment based approaches to security, compliance and enterprise risk management. Previously managed environments should exhibit sound execution of perimeter security, encryption, data loss prevention, internal segmentation, data classification/content management, effective patching/security updates/maintenance protocols, independent tool enabled verification, incursion detection.
- Prior services should have been managed with the benefit of effective metrics and transparency of practice and operating state.
- Effective professional organization builder who has recently led a technology organization through rapid expansion of both scale and complexity.
Current Scale of Operations:
- Enterprise level (Data Center, Hosting, Wide Area Network) infrastructure architecture, engineering and maintenance.
- Enterprise level Data Center service operations - cyclical processes, capacity management, performance management
- Facility level infrastructure engineering and remote control and support (to the extent technologically feasible)
- Information Security Support, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (Enterprise and Facility)
- Vendor Management
- Over 99 acute care hospitals & supporting service outlets in 22 states with over 3000 physician practices that drive growth, quality and reliability, clinician and patient experience, and operational excellence.
- Approximately 150 direct corporate staff, 500 indirect staff - IT professionals working at individual facilities under Corporate IT guidance and local management
Posting ID: 554940965Posted: 2020-05-21