We invite you to apply for a position on the Lake Norman Regional Medical Center Leadership Team - a place where careers are broadened and excellence is achieved. Distinguish yourself at Lake Norman Regional Medical Center and know what it feels like to make a difference in the health and well-being of the patients we serve!Summary:
Under the direction of the Market CEO, the Director of Clinical Outreach will engage with the entire market to assist with the development of a comprehensive clinical outreach service line. The role will entail working closely with the local hospital leadership teams, local marketing teams, employed and unaffiliated physician practices and ancillary services to grow key service lines, volume metrics, and enhance opportunities to align clinical collaboration with non-affiliated systems of patient care. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Market CEO, evaluate, analyze, and interpret market utilization data for specified services and ensure that sales priorities are identified and acted upon.
- Evaluate, analyze, and interpret market demographics, including population, age, gender, race, and projected trends for both physicians and patient populations.
- In collaboration with the CEO or designee, evaluate, analyze, and interpret current physician referral patterns, financial margins and trends ensuring volume growth is optimized.
- In collaboration with the CEO, service-line directors, and appropriate Medical Staff leadership, develop sales and retention strategies for target markets and facility service lines.
- Execute volume growth and market share retention strategies and plans; track activities; report on activities and issues; successfully close new business in accordance with predetermined targets.
- Continuously modify volume growth and retention strategies and plans to ensure optimal business outcomes and "win-win" results for physicians and outreach medical facilities.
- Knowledge of the operations of an acute care facility, with particular emphasis on business development and relationship building.
- Knowledge of relevant metrics used to identify local growth opportunities.
- Knowledge of clinical quality, clinical governance organizations and evidence based medicine trends
- Knowledge of necessities and preferences of Physicians and Clinicians in the acute-care setting
- Knowledge of medical terminology with a thorough understanding of high-yield surgical procedures
- Knowledge of how to interconnect facility stakeholders with non-CHS hospital leadership clinical providers
- Knowledge of Medical legal and compliance standards like EMTALA, Anti-Kickback and Starke Law
- Knowledge of basic hospital financial / healthcare profit and loss terminology (i.e. EBITA, Margin, Case Mix)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Proficient with Hospital EMR data
- Minimal experience working with healthcare analytical reporting platforms
Master's Degree in Healthcare related fieldRequired License/Registration/Certification:
Registered Nurse or Certified ParamedicRequired Education:
Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare related fieldRequired Experience:
Minimum of 6 years in healthcare consisting of (3) years' experience in healthcare leadership, business development or progressive healthcare sales experience in pharmaceutical or medical devices. Minimum of three years of employment as a licensed clinical provider is desired. Comparable experience may be considered.Preferred Experience:
Most desired experience will include hospital sales and clinical care experience within Market of employment. Travel Requirements:
Up to 75% for market deployment and support efforts
Posting ID: 554941102Posted: 2020-05-21