Do you want to work at an international company with endless opportunities for growth and advancement? Are you eager to join a trust-based, globally-connected team, where your contributions will define what's possible?
We are looking for team members who want to solve interesting, complex problems, which protect our nation. Your talents and passion are most important to us. If you don't know a language, program, or platform, we will teach you! Become a part of our enthusiastic teams where we have fun working together and take pride in our contributions to the nation's safety.
We are recruiting for junior, mid-level and senior engineers with a background in Space:
- Systems Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Ground Systems Engineering
- Guidance Navigation and Control Engineering
- Satellite Mission Operations Engineering
- Integration & Test / Production
In these roles you will be developing systems for a variety of spacecraft using current technologies and others yet to come... We are seeking team members who have a thirst for knowledge, approach each day with optimism, and have a relentless drive to solve complex problems. Creativity and innovation are imperative for this role, because at Northrop Grumman, many of the problems we work on are impossible... until they're not. What does success look like?
As a successful employee, you will:
Northrop Grumman offers a competitive and robust benefits program.
- Be an active and integral member of your team
- Channel your enthusiasm to innovate
- Be part of a supportive team that develops and deploys technologies that matter to our national security
- Work with agility, flexibility, and collaboration to explore creative ideas
As an employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for our robust benefits package which including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Education Assistance
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible schedules, like the ability to work a 9/80 work schedule. The 9/80 schedule allows an employee to work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday and take every other Friday off of work
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used
to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman. Qualifications :
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.