Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP). As a part of the NGSP Team, you will work with experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, its work that makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Join us and launch your career.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOU...keep reading!
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Mission/Quality Engineering Assurance Manager 3. This position will be located in Roy, Utah and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here. Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop documentation that implements the GBSD Enterprise and Program Engineering/Design Assurance, policies, procedures, & tools required to support Program pre-award & Day1 Tasks as well as Enterprise infrastructure & staffing needs.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
GBSDJobsQualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's of Science degree and 7 years of Mission Assurance experience; OR 5 years of Quality experience with a Master's degree
- A minimum of 3 years of Mission Assurance Management experience
- Active Secret Clearance with ability to obtain a Top Secret (TS) security clearance
- Experience in Metric development for process health and performance monitoring
- Experience in evaluation, trace, and analysis of requirements
- Experience in developing and implementing Mission Assurance plans
- Experience in leading a team of Mission Assurance Engineers
- Experience in process monitoring, data collection, analysis, and metric reporting for a large program/supplier-base
- Demonstrated ability prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Excellent liaison between local personnel, suppliers, and customer workforce
- A current/Active Top Secret clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.