Northrop Grumman Mission Systems, Digital Technologies Group, is seeking Digital Verification Engineers to support ASIC and FPGA product development. In this capacity, you will work closely with design and verification engineers and will utilize your knowledge of modern verification methods, tools and techniques.
This position is located in Linthicum, MD.
Basic Qualifications for Principal Digital Verification Engineer:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or comparable engineering discipline
- 9+ years of digital verification engineering experience using industry standard simulation tools (7+ years with an MS or 4+ with PhD)
- Advanced knowledge of UVM and use of a coverage-driven verification methodology
- Experience developing testplans, participating in reviews, test development and RTL debug
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain Secret Security Clearance
- MS in Electrical Engineering or comparable engineering discipline
- Experience with data structures, object oriented programming languages and concepts
- Experience with Verification IP integration and/or development
- Experience with a coverage-driven verification methodology from planning through closure
- Knowledge of industry standard bus or I/O interfaces
- Experience with SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA)
- FPGA/ASIC design and/or development process experience
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Perl, Python, Tcl, Makefile)
- Knowledge of digital signal processing
- Active Secret Clearance or higher
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 554942278Posted: 2020-05-21