UniFirst is currently searching for a Management Trainee. In this position, the right candidate will learn virtually every facet of our business, our operations, and the Uniform and Facility Services Industry.About the Management Trainee Program
The goal of this program is to provide our Management Trainees with in-depth operational and functional knowledge of the company to provide them the best opportunity to succeed as a leader. Our Management Trainees learn the industrial laundry business by:
- Learning how to operate a uniform delivery route
- Overseeing a team of delivery routes
- Working in our production plant
- Working with our office/billing department to learn our current billing program
- Learning our new sales process and all related training
Once the rotational training is completed, our Management Trainees will assist our corporate office (based in Wilmington, MA) plan and implement our new CRM/Billing system. The planning and preparation phase for this will have an 18-month duration. Upon implementation of the new CRM/Billing program company-wide, you will become a SUPER-USER of our newest systems and travel to train our employees at our 200+ locations nationwide!
To keep you on track with your training, you will have weekly discussions with your Corporate Mentor and Location Manager who will monitor and review your training. You will also have ongoing conversations about short and long-term career interests and aspirations! What you'll be doing:
Dependent on where the trainee is in their program, they will:
Qualifications :What we're looking for:
- Provide exceptional service and customer satisfaction
- Act as a results-driven relationship manager
- Learn all requirements of the Route Service position and successfully run your own route
- Learn all requirements of the Route Manager position and successfully manage your own team of routes
- Become proficient in the Professional Sales process and in soliciting new customer accounts
- Assist with tasks related to coordinating new/renewal National Account initiatives
- Assist with tasks related to coordinating adoption of new company acquisitions
- Participates in developing and executing testing related to new billing and CRM system
- Works with management, business users, and information systems group to analyze and correct data quality issues for the conversion between current billing system and new billing and CRM system
- Support field post training/conversion with follow up visits, and problem remediation
- Participates in standards and procedures development and refinement
Benefits & Perks
- 21 years of age and a Valid driver's license
- Must meet pre-employment DOT physical requirements
- BA/BS required, business-related preferred.
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and other computer programs.
- Candidates must be willing to travel.
- Candidates must also be willing to relocate if necessary.
- Proven experience with writing procedures and documentation.
- Proven communication and organizational skills.
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.About UniFirst
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 1.7-billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine's "Best Companies to Sell For" list and recognized on Forbes magazine's "Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies" list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there's never been a better time to join our team.
There's a lot to love about UniFirst, where you come first.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws. UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws.