Description:Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and its impact on business operations, Penske is temporarily delaying our hiring for most positions within our organization.We expect to have positions like this available in the future and are looking to identify talent for those roles today. Our recruiting team
is actively reviewing and engaging with qualified candidates for phone screenings at this time. Please do apply if you are interested.Position Summary:
Assists the Solutions Team in securing new, additional and renewal business. Once a prospect/customer has communicated its interest in securing such a relationship contractually, a Contract Analyst will work with the Solutions Team
until such contract is effected.Responsibilities:
• Gathering data such as terms, conditions and operational descriptions, securing pricing and credit, working with Penske Truck Leasing to secure equipment leases
• Writing contracts for legal review and subsequently, the customer's signature.
• Communicating any new, add or renewal business to the organization so that a customer's internal records for billing, accounting and the like are set up accordingly.
• Tracking and documenting (in the contract) all operational adjustments and communicating such adjustments to the organization so that internal records are kept up-to-date.
• Other projects may be assigned as needed by the supervisorQualifications:Qualifications:
• 2 Year Associates Degree, Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
• Paralegal Certificate and/or experience related to Legal Document Construction and Correspondence preferred
• 2 years of Business Experience (Transportation experience preferred)
• 1 year experience as an Analyst preferred
• MS Office experience - Word, Outlook, OneNote, Excel
• Ability to work independently
• Communication and Presentation Skills
• Active Listening Skills
• Detail Oriented
• Good Organizational Skills
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.Physical Requirements:
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be
able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies
around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.Work Locations:
100 Gundy Drive Reading, PA 19607Primary Location:
Finance/AccountingPenske (Oracle) Job Name: