AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
The AT&T NGEN Team assists the United States Navy in their goal of providing reliable and secure information services to their shore-based networks. AT&T has an opening for IT Service Delivery Rep Senior to support the NGEN Team, in providing IT Services.
Responsibilities and Experience:
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience with some Project Management and Customer Service skills, along with a general understanding of related technologies
- Responsible for ensuring the internal processes related to Information Technology (IT) Service Management and Delivery are applied and used across the enterprise to ensure timely resolution of incidents and drive high availability.
- This role will leverage processes, utilizing information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, to ensure the IT organization designs, deploys and sustains high quality, highly available solutions that align with business and IT strategic objectivesPrimary areas of responsibility will be the areas of Incident, Problem, Change and Availability Management
- This role will also ensure that Information Technology has the appropriate level of process definition, rigor, and reporting to deliver the highest level of availability, quality, value, flexibility and visibility to the organization
Secret clearance required (#secret)
- IAT-II: Security+ required
- Operating System Certification CCNP; ITIL v3 Foundations
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Job ID
2015016 Date posted
Posting ID: 554942722Posted: 2020-06-25