- In this role, you will use your operational and technical competencies to support mission purposes, while staying at the forefront of technology and operations.
- If chosen, you will have the opportunity to work on highly visible projects that directly make an impact to the Nation's mission.
- You will be a motivated, passionate leader with the ability to drive our long-term strategic goals with daily tactical objectives.
- You will be a critical component in taking complex problems and delivering solutions that are simple yet elegant.
- You must be a technical expert in computer operations and computer security who can provide guidance on how to develop both short- and long-term operations using a variety of tools
More About the Role:
- Understanding of wireless computer networking, computer networks, and RF technology along with familiarity with technical collection capabilities and field operations
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures and to convey technical information to non-technical individuals
- Ability to research, analyze, prioritize, problem solve, and to work several tasks concurrently with minimum supervision
- Capable of handling stressful situations and demonstrated strong communications skills
- Knowledge of complex geographic or functional areas or issues
- Knowledge of technical collection capabilities and methods and the relationship of intelligence gaps
- Knowledge of the operational environment and techniques, CI awareness, and application of collection tools
- Ability to work independently in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, sound judgment
- Has familiarity with clandestine technical collection capabilities and field operations
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
- Must have proficient experience in technical targeting and operations management
- Must be familiar with a variety of Computer Operating Systems
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 554942869Posted: 2020-05-21